SoundConnect is designed to fit a standard XLR mounting (dia-22mm).
It eliminates hum problems when connecting audio from your presentation computer or audio source.
Hum can happen anywhere, you don't have to be running your audio signal a long distance. Power supplies, fluorescent lights and all sorts of equipment can cause noise that is picked up by your audio input cables.
- Stereo to Mono jumper selection
- 20dB pad switch allows audio to be input on either line or mic connection
- Earth (Ground) isolation ensures that ground loops are easily defeated
- Left/Right output on screw terminal phoenix connectors
- Compact size
- No power required (passive)- always ready to go
- Supplied 0.5m (19½") mini jack to mini jack cable
3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
Typical input 700mV p-p unbalanced stereo audio
Bandwidth: 200Hz to 14KHz. Signal levels depend on input level and output impedance
|Control Switches:||Stereo to Mono jumper selection depending on installation
Output Pad from –2dB / -20dB
Earth (Ground) lift
|Connections:||Input: 3.5mm mini jack socket
Supplied 0.5m (19½") mini jack to mini jack cable
Screw terminal phoenix connector
|Dimensions mm (inch):||LxWxD: 42mm(1 5/8") x42mm(1 5/8") x 38mm(1½")
(Allow extra clearance for cable connection at base of unit)
|Weight:||22g / 0.8oz|